As we get into full swing of the Fall and Holiday season here in Prescott, Arizona, inevitability we will be doing a lot more eating out. With the many festivities going on this time of year such as the Courthouse lighting, Aker Night, parades, and many others, restaurants will be packed with locals and travelers alike looking to warm their bellies with a good meal during their eventful day or evening. This time is also a season where friends and family may be coming to visit from all over. When you decide to go out for a meal, you’ll want to take them to one of the best places in town!
That had us thinking… what is the best place to eat in Prescott? We know what our and friends favorites are as locals – whether it’s because the type of food we like, or the food is just downright tasty – but when it comes to reviews from people’s experiences, which restaurants come out on top? To be sure, Prescott has a plethora of options to satisfy your cravings, from Mexican to Italian, to Thai and American, but here is a list of the twenty best rated restaurants in Prescott according to Yelp.com that are guaranteed to enhance your holiday celebrations and have your loved ones raving about the great food. (Keep in mind that these are ordered “Highest Rated” according to Yelp).
1. The Local – American Traditional, Breakfast and Brunch. 4 ½ stars.
2. Papa’s Italian Restaurant – Italian and Pizza. 4 ½ stars.
3. Superstition Meadery – Wineries, Performing Arts, Tapas/Small Plates. 4 ½ stars.
4. Rosa’s Pizzeria – Italian and Pizza. 4 ½ stars.
5. Biga By Senses – American Traditional, Sandwiches and Comfort Food. 4 ½ stars.
6. Fresca Café – Deli and Italian. 4 ½ stars.
7. Farm Provisions – New American, Beer/Wine Bar with Appetizers/Entrees of all kinds. 4 ½ stars.
8. Atmesfir – New American, Seafood, and Coffee and Tea. 4 ½ stars.
9. This Dudes Food – Food Truck: Burgers and Tacos. 5 stars.
10. Park Plaza Liquor and Deli – Pizza, Burgers, Beer, Wine and Spirits. 4 stars.
11. Marino’s Mob Burgers and Ice Cream – Burgers, Ice Cream, and Frozen Yogurt. 4 ½ stars.
12. Chais Thai – Thai, Seafood, Soup. 4 ½ stars.
13. Rustic Pie – Bakeries, Coffee and Tea, Soup. 4 ½ stars.
14. El Gato Azul – Spanish, Tapas Bar, Mediterranean. 4 stars.
15. Bill’s Grill – American Traditional, Burgers, Seafood. 4 stars.
16. The Lone Spur Café – New American, Cafes, Breakfast and Brunch. 4 stars.
17. Bill’s Pizza – Pizza. 4 stars.
18. Iron Springs Café – New American, Cajun/Creole, Wine Bar. 4 stars.
19. Two Mama’s Gourmet Pizza – Pizza, Italian. 4 stars.
20. Shannon’s Gourmet Cheesecakes – Desserts, Sandwiches, Coffee and Tea. 4 stars.
There you have it! Prescott’s twenty top rated restaurants on Yelp.
A few eateries that didn’t make the cut, but we feel deserve to be mentioned are:
21. The Barley Hound, a dog friendly restaurant that serves food such as hamburgers. 4 stars.
22. Prescott Brewing Company, Prescott’s brewery that serves Traditional American food. 4 stars.
23. Casa Alvarez, Mexican food to satisfy those looking for that authentic Mexican food. 4 stars.
24. The Raven Café, serving food, craft beer and wine, live music, and a superb happy hour. 4 stars.
25. Limoncello Pizzeria Napoletana – Wine bar with Italian food and pizza. 4 stars.
26. Prescott Station, a restaurant that serves Traditional American food, pizza, and a bar. 3 ½ stars.
As you can see, there are plenty of options to choose from. Pizza, Italian, hamburgers, Thai food, Mexican food, and more not even mentioned here!
We hope you’re able to try out one of these great eateries in Prescott with your friends and family this season, and support one of Prescott’s local businesses.