Rest of the Story:
Whether you are thinking of selling or you’ve just purchased a home, adding a few touches here, and there can make you the envy of the neighborhood and increase the equity in your home all at the same time.
Top houselogic equity building home improvements
- Hardwood flooring – Refinishing or installing hardwood flooring adds both value and beauty to your home.
- Updated landscaping - From flowing shrubs to flagstone walkways and fresh mulch, updating your landscaping is a sure way to add both curb appeal and equity to your home.
- Patio or deck addition – Once you’ve updated your landscaping what better way to enjoy the scenic view than to add a patio or deck.
- Roof replacement – From missing shingles to gritty bits of asphalt raining down from your downspouts to high energy bills, replacing your roof not only protects your investment, the rate of return can be as much as 105%.
- Insulation – Even though Prescott has a mild 4 season climate, replacing or adding to your insulation is an excellent way to save energy and money on your cooling and heating.
- Garage door replacement – Replacing your garage door adds instant curb appeal to your home at a relatively low cost.
Once your remodeling is complete sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor. If of course, you decide that ready to sell your Prescott home, please consider contacting us.
At Kathleen Yamauchi Group Real Estate we utilize in-house marketing strategies that are second to none. Using the very latest real estate advertising technology and employing the services of a professional real estate photographer, your property listing will stand out from the rest.
The bottom line is that at the Kathleen Yamauchi Group, we craft and position the message of your property above all of the other noise in this market.
Contact Prescott Realtor Kathleen Yamauchi Group Real Estate to learn more or call (928)771-1111 today.